2 november 2013

newspaper office 'Nieuwsblad van het Noorden' #3

This is the last post on this item, showing some of the photo's I took inside of the ceilings in Art Nouveau style. Here we stand in the entrance hall..


..and through the door into another hall, with doors to offices on both sides.


This was the former office of the editor-in-chief of the newpaper 'Nieuwsblad van het Noorden'.


I must say I was amazed by this building and the beauty of Art Nouveau. Hope you like it too :)




3 opmerkingen:

  1. Goed dat ze dat gebouw zo mooi bewaard hebben en het open stellen.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. It does not look like a newspaper office. I loved all the creative designs that you showed.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Really beautiful inside in old buildning .

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Don't be shy and leave a comment. I'd love to read what you think!