29 september 2016

The Texel Soup Kettle

 DE TEXELSE SOEPKETEL, or 'The Texel Soup Kettle', is a foodtruck that had a former life as a fire engine on the island of Texel, which explains most likely the kind of enchanting "70s look". Not just offering "soup", but "fresh and delicious pure organic soups made with love and pride" as is stated on their website.
That there were no happy customers when I took this photo in the village of Den Burg must be due to the fact that it wasn't near lunch time (or dinner time). Next time we will definitely try :)

14 opmerkingen:

  1. Ziet er wel leuk uit met die schemerlamp en de andere woonkamer attributen.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Old fire trucks never die, they just take it easy.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. At first I thought I read, "Texas Soup Kettle," and I thought that was strange to see something from Texas so far from home. I like it, though. Different and unique. And the table is a wonderful addition - don't usually see those around food trucks.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. O, dat zou overal in het land moeten zijn! Leuke foto. Het zal wel lopen toch?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I like it. So convenient to sit and enjoy the meal.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. What a wonderful idea! Very welcome as the days get cooler. The sight of it would definitely beckon me over. Great shot!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Given the venue, I think I might expect some kind of fiery soup. :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Given the venue, I think I might expect some kind of fiery soup. :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. I love a good soup and this truck sounds like they have something good on offer!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. I think this place is lovely for enjoy a good soup.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Don't be shy and leave a comment. I'd love to read what you think!