This is the ´Jachthuis Sint-Hubertus' or 'St Hubertus Hunting Lodge', located in the north of De Hoge Veluwe Nat.Park. It is the former residence of the Kröller-Müller family, who were the original owners of the grounds that later became the National Park. The house was completed in 1920 and has been designed by the prominent Dutch architect Hendrik Petrus Berlage (1856-1934), who was inspired by an English country house. The tower was added on request of the Kröller-Müllers, so they would be able to enjoy the views of the surrounding countryside.
The inside of the house can only be viewed during a guided tour, something we definitely should keep in mind for a next visit. For more detailed information regarding the lodge check the official Park site HERE.