16 februari 2015

Museum Visitors

After my visit to the Drents Museum in Assen last week, I also walked through the Jacob Cramerpark, the museum park. The sculpture, showing three people looking at/through a frame, is called `Museumbezoekers' or 'Museum Visitors', and is part of the museum's art collection. It was created by Dutch sculptor Bert Kiewiet (1918-2008).
The park, here to my right, is in fact a roof garden and is built upon the roof of the underground part of the museum. I will show you more photos later.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. I look forward to the promised photos

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Leuk dat beeldje in de tuin. Het museum is erg mooi verbouwd en de tuin erbij is heel apart.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I like this piece! His work looks very familiar. I'm going to google him now.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Don't be shy and leave a comment. I'd love to read what you think!