4 december 2016

Bruges mills

 On the remains of the old city fortifications of Bruges, that date from 1297, 4 wooden mills can be found at a section called 'Kruisvest'. It's part of a lovely walking route of about 9 km at which you also pass the old city gates. (more about those later). I loved this Autumn view with the sunlight on the leaves.

Watching from one mill to the next with the sun on our backs.

To see a full view of the St Janshuis Mill from a previous stay in Bruges click HERE.

I'm linking to Shadow Shot Sunday 2.

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Marleen, this is what comes to mind about your beautiful country!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love windmills Marleen, I think I would like it very much there in the land of many windmills ☺ two super shots here.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful, the grounds, the mills, and their shadows.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I wonder what my dad would have to say about those windmills.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I love those windmills, they look so nice. Lovely shots Marleen.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. And to think that we're still debating the merits of wind power. :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. The whole town reminds me of a wonderful childhood story book -- magical.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Lovely photos. I love the windmill*s shadows.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Don't be shy and leave a comment. I'd love to read what you think!